by rdpecken on May.19, 2014, under Ranch Maintenance
Tara and I decided to run up to the Ranch last weekend to do a little spring maintenance. It hardly seems fair that we have to repaint/do touchups when we are still working at building the place!
Anyway, the paint on the front door trim never did stick too well, and had been peeling pretty good. I blame it on poor quality primer that came with the trim, because that is the part that was peeling. We have had no other peeling on the rest of the house trim, only that door.
We started by scraping off all of the loose paint chips from the trim.
It was a pretty messy job.
Once that part was done, we taped it off and put on a new coat or two of Home Depot Winter Sage (same as the rest of the trim), using Behr Marquee paint. It looked much better when we were done.
Post a Comment